Paul Bethea replied

202 weeks ago

This gacha life is so acceptable I use it like day by day it's just that glitch that troubles me on the off chance that you could fix it's fine on the off chance that you don't cause you just close the application and return in the application and everything is typical however the game is great and I can hardly wait to attempt gacha life 2! /alright I know now I am back the game is great I despite everything figure you should fix that glitch however every time I made this oc then once I close the application, the oc has returned to Kinen I discover Kinen the least demanding to tweak in light of the fact that there isn't a ton on there yet even the name will return idk if it's glitch yet now I'm altering in KineMaster. I can't trust it's really been seven years! I've been here fundamentally since this game was made! The entirety of the issues that I have announced before were fixed and I am extremely upbeat about this. However, to the entirety of my other OG's out there, I'm almost certain this issue is one that everybody concurs with. In some cases I think stopping mid-game shouldn't be permitted. Others may have every single legendary weapon (which aren't anything but difficult to get) get combined with lvl.5's. Which are presumably eight-year-olds that aren't permitted to yet anything. So on the off chance that you get 25 slaughters and every other person gets 2-4 executes, your doing the entirety of the work. Try it here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pixel-gun-3d/ijakhnejbdgimahpehnkoigimbgamfbf
Please log in to post a reply.